- Europeana Beacon was the winner of the Apps for Europe award at Hack4Pisa, October 2014.
Serendip-o-matic connects your sources to digital materials located in libraries, museums, and archives around the world.
- The online portal of the Swedish National Heritage Board (SOCH) www.kringla.nu allows users to search in both the national heritage repository 'SOCH' and the Europeana repository presenting the search results in different tabs.
- The National Library of Spain has implemented the Europeana API in their online portal, Biblioteca Digital Hispánica. The portal now enables their users to access related Europeana content via a single link on their search results header.
- TuoMuseo was one of the winning entries in the Hack4Pisa event in October 2014.
- Culture Grid opens up a wealth of information from museums, galleries, libraries and archives: giving greater access to UK culture, arts and heritage. It is also an aggregator, powering UK collections into Europeana. On their own search portal they have used the Europeana API to offer users extended search results from across Europe.
Wandora is a general purpose information extraction, management and publishing application based on Topic Maps and Java.
Museums.EU describes itself as "The European Museums Network intended to present and promote museums and cultural heritage across Europe".
- The Europeana Open Culture app lets users explore hand-picked and beautiful image collections from some of Europe's top cultural institutions.
- The Wandora release January 2013 introduced the Europeana extractor which is an enabler technology for developers and professionals who want to use the Europeana as an information source.
Explore our showcase of applications using the Europeana APIs and re-usable content. Discover tools to get you started, or browse our directory of open source software.