- The Europeana Local Austria portal aggregates content from regional and local Austrian libraries, archives and museums. Through the Europeana API, searches in their portal also return results from Europeana.
- The project provides a unique visual experience, featuring personal World War One stories collected across Europe as part of Europeana's 1914-18 Family History Roadshows.
- The ECLAP e-library of performing arts is a Europeana group project member and content provider. On their Drupal powered website, any search will display results from Europeana in a sidebar widget.
- The Dutch Museum of National History presents the history of Dutch people in images and stories. Should a user search for a historical person, the result pages include also Europeana content related to this individual.
- ATHENA is a project developing metadata exchange standards for the museum domain and aggregating museum content for Europeana. Through our API, they have built a search service where users can perform keyword searches and structured searches to find and view Europeana items.
- The Digital Humanities Observatory has extended its API implementation to harvest the Irish related Europeana 1914-1918 stories relating to Ireland, making them available on their portal and displaying them in their experimental 'Exhibit Visualizations'.
- Through the Europeana API, users can now see the number of results in Europeana related to the authority and click through to view them.
CARARE Map is a web-based mapping tool for archaeological/architectural sites.
- This API complements search results within the digital library of the Larramendi Foundation with results from Europeana.
Explore our showcase of applications using the Europeana APIs and re-usable content. Discover tools to get you started, or browse our directory of open source software.