PHP based harvester to downlaod all records via the Europeana OAI-PMH Service
A PHP based client library for testing v1.0 and v2.0 of the Europeana API
This client library for PHP was developed independently by Matthias Vandermaesen, his aim being to build "a modern, versatile integration of the Europeana API in PHP".
Ruby client library for the search and retrieval of records from the Europeana REST API.
- Unofficial Node.js module for the Europeana API.
- This Python module dynamically creates wrappers for RESTful APIs from YAML markup. It has a ready-made wrapper for the Europeana API as well as for a number of other GLAM APIs.
- Basic Python wrapper for the Europeana Search API
- This is a PHP library for the Europeana API. The library is used to power an interactive documentation site for the Europeana API.
- This is a client library for Django, the free and open source web framework written in Python.
- europeana4j is a Java library which allows applications to search and retrieve Europeana data, including millions of books, paintings, films, museum objects and archival records that have been digitised throughout Europe.
Explore our showcase of applications using the Europeana APIs and re-usable content. Discover tools to get you started, or browse our directory of open source software.