- 29— 30September201700:00— 00:00
The Heritage in Motions Awards 2017 will be held in Skopje, Macedonia on 29 September 2017 during the annual conference of the European Museum Academy.
- 10May201600:00— 00:00
The competition offers students the opportunity to demonstrate their skills to possible employers. Europeana joins the event by introducing a new category that challenges participants to re-use digital cultural resources creatively.
- 29January201609:00— 16:00
Challenge Award Event - Reworking Digital Heritage of Food and Drink to Create Material Productions (2D & 3D)
- 1— 20October / December201500:00— 00:00
The Third Open Innovation Challenge from Europeana Food and Drink promotes the creation of physical objects from digital objects available in Europeana
- 20June201500:00— 00:00Europeana Food and Drink is launching a competition for representatives from the Creative Industries, start-ups, and non-profit organizations from all EU member states. They invite movie and video makers to create a video story showcasing the relation between sustainability of food and drink heritage and production. Inspired and supported by Slow Food, the focus is on aspects of biodiversity and sustainability reflected in European food and drink cultural heritage.
- 20June201500:00— 00:00
Get creative, hack your heritage, network, learn, discover and have a good time!
- 12June201500:00— 00:00Knowle West Media Centre will be hosting an exciting 1 day ‘Culture Jam’ workshop during the school half term holidays. The Bristol Jam is unique to other Jams being held across Europe as this event is exclusively for young people ranging from 10-19 years old.
- 4June201500:00— 00:00Can posters and paintings come into life? Is it possible to make jewellery out of 1800 century newspapers? Or how about creating melody cards from educational illustrations, using art deco wallpaper patterns to fashion designs, or giving 3D form to objects that have been painted on canvas 200 years ago?
- 22May201500:00— 00:00During a day long intense Culture Jam workshop at Maker Convent Barcelona, facilitated by Platoniq, we will co-create prototypes such as mobile/web application mockups related to museum experiences, experimental 3D printed objects of sculptures and artistic objects, or new services.
- 8— 10May201500:00— 00:00Waag Society and Europeana Space are challenging game developers, storytellers, interactive designers, and app developers to create new multi-screen experiences with a focus on digitised historic footage. The best concept will progress to an intensive business modeling workshop in London, hosted by the British cultural entrepreneurs behind Remix.