- 14— 16September201700:00— 00:00
The 3rd Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon will take place on 15-16 September 2017 at the University of Lausanne, in cooperation with the Laboratoire de cultures et humanités digitales, BCU Lausanne, infoclio.ch and further partners and sponsors.
- 13— 17March201700:00— 00:00
A five-day international and interdisciplinary Hackathon for Art History and Information Science.
- 1— 2July201609:00— 00:00
The 2016 edition of the event will bring people with different backgrounds together for two days at the Basel University Library. The participants will be invited to interact around specific topics, share experiences, and develop concepts and software prototypes.
- 16— 17April201609:00— 19:00
This is an intensive weekend workshop, which will allow artists, coders and technologists to collaborate, team up and develop prototypes of game / art projects. An exciting challenge at ‘Game City’ in Nottingham – home of the National Videogame Arcade.
- 17— 18March201608:00— 21:00
Take up the challenge of redefining the museum experience!
- 25— 27February201609:00— 19:00Create a new environment to experience our cultural past, using apps, websites and virtual environments.
- 29— 31January201615:00— 17:00
Show off your skills at our 48 Hour creative hack. Use cultural heritage content through Europeana and win funding of up to €25,000
- 27— 28February201500:00— 00:00This event is organised by the OpenGLAM.ch working group and invites software developers, researchers and domain experts interested in using cultural data, data providers, designers, and idea providers for two creative days at the Swiss National Library in Bern.
- 25October201400:00— 00:00The aim of the Redesign Your Cultural Heritage! session at MozFest2014 aims to connect the digital cultural heritage offered by Europeana to communities of designers and artists who wish to use open cultural content data, pictures, sound, videos as inspiration and sources for new derivative works, such as animations and films, media art and installations, textile patterns, and other design artefacts.
- 2— 3October201400:00— 00:00A two day hackathon and business lounge organised in cooperation with Hyperborea s.r.l and Polo Tecnologico di Navacchio.